Friday, February 6, 2009

1st Monthsary

Generally, monthsary is not considered as a formal celebration for lovers. It is the anniversary or the annual celebration that is usually celebrated. Traditionally, almost all the occasions are being commemorated yearly, that is why some think that monthsary is nonsense and that it's korny or pathetic.
I celebrate monthsary as well. Yeah I may be korny but, hell, i don't care... what's wrong celebrating monthsary with yo
ur gf. Besides this for me is my 1st monthsary to celebrate...ever! Yeah... you might say, oh cmon! But yes it is. I may have an ex but i don't treat what we had as real and neither did we had a celebration for such.
Anyway, me and my gf celebrated our 1st month together at marina restaurant in glorietta. It's her request (and by the way, she decides most of the time on where we eat because she is much more familiar with this kind of stuffs). When we met she gave me a gift, a letter that is. Hmmm... that is why she was late! But actually, i just thought she was late but she got there earlier than me and that she just bought a gift for me. When i opened the letter, inside was a necklace from the bead shop. A white lace with a pendant made from a small cylinder with red liquid and a grain of rice that has embedded script of "miss you" and "joyce". Sorry baby I don't have anything for you in our first anniversary. Don't worry i'll make it up to you next time... :)


Here is a picture of mine with all smiles that is... =D

0 comments:

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster