Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meet the Parents 2

It's her turn now to meet my parents. I went first to her place to pick her up and of course it's understood, as she doesn't know yet how to go to our place in cainta. I stayed there for a while, maybe an hour i guess, and then we left. We stopped by for a while at SM sta mesa and bought some tummy binder for both of us and you know what it is used for right so i don't have to tell it anymore. hehehe... We boarded the LRT to santolan and rode an FX via tikling which will pass through brookside, where we reside.
When we got near our house i noticed that my gf is so silent. She's so tense and nervous. Maybe like what i was before but she just can't keep it. It's noticeable. hehehe... When we arrived, she was greeted by my mother and my gf replied with a smile and a greeting. She is still so silent not until both my parents came to talk to her at the sala. In a way, she was more relaxed by then and that the four of us are conversing with each other.


We left at around 8pm and i accompanied her back to SM Megamall where she rode the FX to Quiapo. It feels so nice for me that my gf was already able to meet my parents and that at least they have talked to each other. We don't expect that someone will like a person so easily or that quick but i see that this is the first step towards liking a person. Even i think that I am not really liked yet by my gf's parents. But i do know for a fact that eventually they will.

0 comments:

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster